VillaSport Gym in Spring, TX - Your Thoughts?

VillaSport Gym in Spring, TX - Your Thoughts?

MichaelLyman
Hi folks,

I’m considering getting a membership at Villa Sport Gym Spring, TX. It looks like a fantastic facility with a lot of amenities, but I’d love to hear from anyone who’s actually been there. How are the group classes and personal training sessions? Is it worth the membership fee? How is the overall atmosphere and staff? If you have any experiences with VillaSport or other gyms in Spring, TX, please share!