Unfair division of the world

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Unfair division of the world

Bob444
You know, as long as I live I am convinced of the injustice of the world. I just recently returned from a business trip. I was in the eastern part of Europe. I won't elaborate. And I was convinced that people there live much worse than Americans, but they have so many beautiful women. They're just everywhere. They're all beautiful there. I really want my wife to be that ethnicity. How can I find a life partner?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Unfair division of the world

Sem55
Hi there. It's important to remember that ethnicity or physical appearance should not be the sole criteria for choosing a life partner. Rather, it's important to find someone who shares your values, interests, and goals, and who you can build a strong, healthy relationship with. While it's understandable that you may be drawn to the physical and cultural qualities of women from Eastern Europe, it's important to approach any potential relationship with respect and genuine interest in getting to know the person. There are certainly dating sites and agencies that cater to individuals looking to meet women from Eastern Europe, but it's important to exercise caution and to be aware of potential scams. And of course there are many such sites. Here is an overview and a brief description of how to use one of them https://hookup-insider.com/reviews/anastasiadate. Ultimately, the most important thing is to approach your search for a life partner with a healthy and respectful mindset, and to focus on building a genuine connection with someone who shares your values and interests.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Unfair division of the world

Bob444
Thank you for your time and help me solve not so much the problem, but thank you all the same.