Trademark Genius

Winiter1
Trademark Genius Process

The Trademark Genius process makes it as easy as possible for your business to complete the trademark application. After you’ve performed many searches using the USPTO search, begin by completing a questionnaire that tells us more information about your business. We guarantee that all the information provided to us is safe, secure, and privacy-protected.

From here, the work is on us! Sit back and relax while our trademark application experts review the information you’ve provided. As experts in trademark applications, we know exactly what to look for and will let you know if information is missing. We conduct a direct-hit search to ensure the success of your application. We handle filing your application electronically with the USPTO.

TradeMark Genius

We've simplified the trademark application process to empower your business's journey. Once you've engaged in thorough searches through the USPTO database, kick-start your application by completing a comprehensive questionnaire about your business. Rest assured, all the information you provide is safeguarded, ensuring your privacy and security.

With your part done, it's time for us to take the reins. Our team of trademark application experts will meticulously review the details you've furnished. Drawing on our expertise, we'll identify any missing information and conduct an exhaustive search to maximize the chances of success for your application.

When it comes to filing, we've got you covered. We'll electronically submit your application to the USPTO, streamlining the process and minimizing the administrative burden on you. Embarking on the trademark application journey with TradeMark Genius is a strategic move that not only safeguards your brand's identity but also positions you as a distinct entity in your industry. With a comprehensive trademark search process and a user-friendly application procedure, TradeMark Genius equips you with the tools you need to navigate the complex world of intellectual property protection with confidence.

Contact :
support@trademark-genius.com
8002706305

https://trademark-genius.com/search