Trademark Genius Process

Winiter1
Trademark Genius Process

The Trademark Genius process makes it as easy as possible for your business to complete the trademark application. After you’ve performed many searches using the USPTO search, begin by completing a questionnaire that tells us more information about your business. We guarantee that all the information provided to us is safe, secure, and privacy protected.

From here, the work is on us! Sit back and relax while our trademark application experts review the information you’ve provided. As experts in trademark applications, we know exactly what to look for and will let you know if information is missing. We conduct a direct-hit search to ensure the success of your application. We handle filing your application electronically with the USPTO.

Connect -
(800) 270 - 6305

https://trademark-genius.com/search