Need to create a website

taradoridy
I've had my own offline store for two years. Sales are going well, but I would like more. I actively manage social networks for my store, but I realize that it's time to make a website. Can you tell me how much it would cost?

Re: Need to create a website

devamona
Now is the time of digitalization and it seems that everything is already online. Stores, clinics, and state-owned companies have their own websites and even apps. You should definitely invest in creating a website, because having one is now important for a successful business. I don't know what products you sell and in what volumes to talk about a specific price. It all depends on the size of the site and what features you want the user to have. But you can know the approximate price by reading this article https://www.codica.com/blog/how-much-does-it-cost-to-build-marketplace-website/.

Re: Need to create a website

christinabdnr
Oh yes, the website is very important to the store. I can't even remember when I've bought anything other than groceries from an offline store. I like that now it is possible to buy everything online and have it delivered right to my door.