Maybe you play some now?

ValentinDerkovsky
Please advise on some interesting online games.
Maybe you play some now?

Re: Maybe you play some now?

KventinAvagaro
I noticed that now it was not so much worthy of games.
I can recommend a great game, I've been playing it for a long time, reached my level, and finally get it tomb wand in d2r, which is so long wanted.
 The game is called Diablo II Resurrecte, I really like the fact that there you can collect and buy different things and things that would increase the damage and pump your character.
Also, I would advise you to look at the site yes gamers for a lot of other interesting games and information about them.
 So I highly recommend that you at least once to play this game, I think although it is not too popular, can enjoy it very much.

Re: Maybe you play some now?

Royhalister
Oh I heard about this game, but for some reason never played it before, always something stopped me, apparently now just a sign that I need to try it out and play.