LANDSCAPE COMPANY HAMPTON ROADS

Winiter1
L & K Landscape Renovations, LLC is a company that specializes in various landscaping services to enhance the beauty of residential and commercial properties. Our expertise lies in installing pavers and artificial turf, creating an attractive and low-maintenance outdoor space for homeowners and property management companies alike.

In addition to hardscapes and turf installation, we also excel in designing flower beds and providing mulching services. These features add a touch of color and life to any property, making it more inviting and visually appealing.

Another essential aspect of our landscaping services is planting trees, bushes, and flowers. We carefully select the appropriate flora to suit each property’s unique requirements, ensuring a harmonious and aesthetically pleasing environment.

Our services cater not only to homeowners but also to property management companies and other commercial properties. As a landscape company in Hampton Roads, we understand the importance of maintaining an attractive landscape for businesses, as it often serves as the first impression for potential clients or customers.

At L & K Landscape Renovations, LLC, our mission is to transform your outdoor spaces into beautiful, functional, and welcoming environments. Let us help you elevate the curb appeal and overall value of your property with our professional landscaping services.

Contact Us

Phone: (757) 615-3127
Email: kenny099@charter.net

https://landklandscaperenovations.com/