Is In a Gentle Way really exploring the themes of finding inner peace?

Is In a Gentle Way really exploring the themes of finding inner peace?

Susan Hall
Hello fellow book lovers! I recently came across a beautiful book called In a Gentle Way and I couldn't help but be captivated by its title. It got me thinking about the concept of finding inner peace in today's fast-paced world. Has anyone else read this book? I would love to know your thoughts on how the author explores the theme of gentleness and its impact on our lives.