Import EDB to Office 365

alainajodi
Shoviv EDB to PST Converter is one of the well-known tool to import EDB to Office 365. Adding multiple EDB files is not a problem with this converter. It keeps the data's originality and does not change it in any way. Filtering EDB Items is available with this tool. Users can apply filters based on the Date Range and Message Class. A quick trial is often helpful in understanding our software's features and functionalities. You can convert up to 50 items per folder without any limitations when using the trial version.

Know More: Import EDB to Office 365

Re: Import EDB to Office 365

jerry
On the basis of the Date Range and Message Class, users can apply filters. Understanding the capabilities and functionalities of our product is frequently aided by a brief trial.

Commercial Maintenance Companies in USA