I forgot my Hostinger webmail password. What should I do to reset it?

I forgot my Hostinger webmail password. What should I do to reset it?

komal101
The creating a hostinger webmail  account you set a email address or a password which is used for login to your hostinger account and if you forgot your password then follow these steps for reset the hostinger webmail password:
Reset your password through the login page.
Enter your complete hostinger email address .
Then click on the send reset email.
Then, a reset password link will be received on an email.
Click on the given link then set your new password.