How do I make my video game prototypes?

paulafin
I am an app designer and tried creating my game prototypes many times. Insufficient knowledge about mobile apps, and unclear game objectives created confusion during the prototyping process. Moreover, I face prototype expenses.  Having little investment lead to the creation of an inferior product. I am searching for mobile game app development companies that help me develop a clear understanding of the essential features of the app. Moreover, the experienced and highly skilled staff provide state-of-the-art equipment and high-quality game app development services that help us create a successful app. I would be glad if any friend in my contact list provides me with significant details about the best app services in town.