Enrollment gift

Albert364
Hi, my sister went to college. In our family it is customary to give college gifts. My parents told me to choose a gift for her myself. I would really like to surprise my sister. What would you get her?

Re: Enrollment gift

Richard69
You can give her something useful. Something that is sure to be useful to her. The college years are the most fun. It's growing up. I would get her bdsm spreaders. I think that would definitely be a good gift for her. I would have dreamed of such a thing when I was her age. I hope my comment is helpful to you.

Re: Enrollment gift

Emil565
Maybe a new phone? I think she would be very pleased.