Considering rising expenses, should I switch to solar flood lights?

Considering rising expenses, should I switch to solar flood lights?

Canadian Solar Outfitters
How are you all doing? The inflation rate is increasing all over the world at the moment, which is causing me concern. It has become difficult to manage expenses, especially for electricity. One of my friends has advised me to go for solar flood lights canada, and I am convinced by their advice. I need your advice as well.