About Daniel Cohen

manifested
Looking for a lawyer https://lawlink.com/profile/57192/daniel-cohen who could assist me in resolving my credit report errors, I came across this highly experienced attorney who has won several cases. When I noticed the issue in my report, I got in touch with him right away, and I never regretted it because he responded quickly and helped me come up with many solutions. He assisted me in writing a dispute that I sent to the consumer reporting agency. We chose to file a lawsuit after not getting a response, and it quickly came to a successful conclusion. I hope that someone finds my message useful, and I heartily suggest this accomplished lawyer and his staff to everyone.